What’s up Web123 friends? We hope you’re geared up to end the financial year with a bang! We certainly are! Here’s what’s new @ Web123 for June 2018:
1. Amazing New EOFY Email Marketing BONUS – June Only
- How many people go to your website and never call you?
- Do you collect their email if they’re not ready to buy?
- Do you use email automation tools to do your marketing for you?
If not, you need to setup an automated email campaign to nurture your website visitors to buy from you and put your sales process on autopilot!
You need our incredible ‘Sales Booster Email Automation Package’ – FREE with any Business Pro website package in the month of June, and valued at $1,995!
2. Check Out Our New Local SEO Audit Tool
We released a new Local SEO Audit Report tool so you can get a complete overview of your Local SEO performance in minutes; including
- Search Rankings
- Local Listings
- On-Site SEO
- Social Media
So you can win more customers from Google search, beat your competition and dominate your local area. Simply enter your Business Name and we’ll do the rest!
3. New Content On The Blog
We’ve been busy creating some awesome new guides on local SEO and lead generation!
- 9 Ways Your Business Can Improve it’s Local Ranking on Google
- The Ultimate Guide to Lead Generation Marketing
- 7 Ways Businesses Can Dominate Local SEO
- How To Generate Leads For Your New Business
4. We Read 3,588 Articles on GDPR & What It Means For Australian Small Business
If you’re a #courseaddict like me, your inbox would have been flooded with annoying GDPR emails, but what does it mean for Aussie small business owners?
GDPR could be a ticking time bomb for businesses unprepared, so we got our research hats on to bring you the low-down…
This was our favourite article by our good friend, Rodney Ferro:
We also want to share with you this comprehensive GDPR Kit & Handbook put together by our good friend and client, Mary Anne Waldren from Master Advisor Program.
And be sure to use coupon code ‘WEB123’ for a ton of really cool bonuses!
5. We Set 8 Client WordPress Websites Live!
We had a blast launching a handful of new client sites recently, check them out:
We also welcomed a new full-time Quality Assurance team member to the clan and developed an extremely detailed 200-Point WordPress Website Checklist for all our projects which our team loves! It covers all the steps we follow to develop websites that convert more visitors into buyers with our ‘Strategy-First’ approach, plus a swag of quality assurance checks both pre and post go live so our WordPress sites are now more robust and results-driven than ever.
In addition to everything above, we have three birthdays this month so there’s a whole lot of alpha female Gemini power going on in our office right now:
- Daiha’s is today so she’s on Birthday leave – Happy Birthday Daiha!
- I turn 40 next Wednesday – Eip!! It’s all uphill from here on!
- And Kahli’s big birthday is on the 23rd June. Cheers to Kahli!
We look forward to bringing you more exciting updates throughout the month!
Bianca & The Web123 Crew