Building your visitor’s trust in you is just as important as building an easy-to-use website. Here’s a few tips for you…
Here’s five things that could be slowing the success of your website:
- No personality (don’t hide behind boring descriptions, show some colour… but not clashing colours!)
- No proof (what are customers saying about you?)
- No contact details (location matters, let them know they can talk to a real person)
- No spell checker (you’d be surprised how much a typo bugs people)
- No real people (seriously, stock photos of plastic, smiley people don’t make you look more professional, they just make you look bland like everyone else!).